Friday 4 October 2013

Another varied week

I’ve had another busy week, with a variety of different events to attend and enjoy. Last Friday saw me at the Almustafa Trust Charity Dinner. The trust is currently managing 13 medical centres that provides free consultation, medicines and transport to poor and needy patients. It was a great opportunity to meet the chairman and directors and learn about their work.

Sunday was a non-Mayoral day but I have to mention it as my cousin got married in a lovely ceremony at Alexandra Palace. My very best wishes to him and his beautiful bride.
On Thursday evening I shared in the success of pupils from Norlington School for Boys as they staged their awards night at Walthamstow Assembly Hall. It's great to see the levels of success that our pupils attain and I was very proud of their achievements.


No comments:

Post a Comment