Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Gym Induction at Walthamstow Leisure Centre

I received my gym induction at Walthamstow Leisure Centre (part of the Greenwich Leisure Centre - GLL) last Wednesday.  The induction lasted for an hour and I was given a health check and then introduced to all the fitness equipment.  Craig then put together a personalised programme for me to follow, so I am now well on my way to losing weight!  Craig really put me through my paces! 

Thanks to all the staff who turned my induction into - what I thought was going to be a physically painful experience -  into a fun and enjoyable experience!!  I am certainly going to make full use of the local leisure centre (as you will see from the photo - I now have my membership card to prove it) as I want to be fit and healthy throughout my mayoral year and beyond.

Finally, I would like to say that GLL celebrated its 20th birthday yesterday!!!  Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment