Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Big Reveal -The Soul Project

I had the pleasure of celebrating the newly revamped shop front for The Soul Project in Wood street this afternoon.  It was a really hot afternoon but that didnt stop the local people from coming to celebrate with balloons and banners. Cheeky Monkey and Leo the Lion came to say hello to me.  They are the resident furry animals who make sure  the kids are having a great time.   The best bit was when I thought I was going to cut the ribbon to show off the new shop front but was instead i was presented with a confetti cannon.  Everybody was thrilled at the bang and the colourful mess the confetti made afterwards!

I was given a great tour of the premises and got a brilliant insight into what the TSP do by being shown two videos. Thanks to the staff members for taking the time to make this possible for me.  Also a big thank you to Cassie and her colleagues for organising the event and to the design team for doing such a brilliant job on the new eye-catching shop front!







No comments:

Post a Comment