Friday 19 July 2013

NELFT - Sports Day

I went to Goodmayes Hospital this morning where I opened the NELFT Sports Day.   I found the event very educational and even had a blood pressure test which came back ok!  Sticking to my weight loss programme must be working!  I even had a round of rounders with staff and local people.

I met with the British High Jump Olympian, Dalton Grant.  As winner of four national championship titles for Great Britain it was a real honour that he joined us.  I am sure his master classes later in the day went really well.   I also met with Elizabeth Cann international badminton player but unfortunately she did not challenge me to a game of badminton!

All in all, a fantastic event which was made even better by the hot sunny weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment