Monday 23 September 2013

Chapel of Rest Dedication Service - Co-Operative Funeralcare

















On Saturday I attended a Chapel of Rest Dedication Service at the Co-operative Funeralcare. The Co-operative have done a remarkable job over the last seventeen years, offering help and support to bereaved families, before, during, and after a funeral. So I was so pleased to see that following the refurbishment of their Centre, the Co-operative now have their own long awaited Chapel of Rest where they can continue to build on their most important role and be able to offer more to our community.

I was very touched to be asked to release the doves into the sky. It was a lovely gesture, so thank you to both Joan Hutchings and Norman Chapman for arranging this. May I take the opportunity to thank everybody involved with the Co-operative Funeralcare for the care and support of the local community. I wish the Co-operative continued success in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment